Why SMS alert is better than whatsapp messages for Parents
Published on: 13 Jul,2017
Short Message Service (SMS) messaging, popularly known as text messaging, is a powerful mobile communication tool that allows schools to interact with their parents in a cost-effective, timely manner. Aggregate global volumes in the school industry will continue a strong pace.
IMPORTANCE OF SMS ALERTS
- The electronic nature makes it much faster than traditional written letter communication methods because the message is sent directly to the recipient's mobile device
- It is more cost effective than other communication channels.
- Parents may be satisfied to simply read text messages if they contain the information required, or they can follow a link to open a Web browser.
- The speed, reach, and flexibility creates a wide variety of business applications across a wide range of industries.
- Manage your School from instant SMS
- Inform all activities immediatly to parents
SMS vs Whatsapp
- SMS can able to reach any type of mobile, but whatapp needs Smart Phones
- Whatsapp requires account and SMS do not
- SMS alert you can send by class wise with a single click and in Whatsapp you have to choose the group
- SMS to individual mobile and whatsapp groups
SMS alert is always better than whatsapp